Orangevale SDA School
Welcome to 3rd and 4th Grade
2017 - 2018 Supplies List
Following is a list of school supplies you will need to bring with you on the first day of school. We look forward to seeing you!
- 3 Pocket folders (needs 2 bottom pockets on the inside)*
- 6 Large Glue sticks*
- 2 Bottles Elmer's White School Glue* (please no subtitude brands)
- 2 LARGE boxes Kleenex (anti-viral if available)*
- Mechanical pencils 0.7mm (with plenty of refill lead)
- Ear buds or headphones in travel soap container for easy storage
- White art eraser
- Pencil sharpener (old-fashioned manual sharpener in which the shavings are enclosed, nothing fancy, no battery-powered please)
- Scissors (Fiskar style, need to have some kind of point, no little kid scissors)
- Colored pencils (no markers please, crayons not needed)
- 10 Dry erase markers and 1 eraser
- Spill-proof water bottle
- Current picture of student
- 3rd grade - Oatmeal Container (empty)
* These items are collected and then used throughout the year as needed.
Please label the remaining items with your child's name.