Orangevale SDA School
Welcome to 3rd and 4th Grade
2016-2017 Supplies List
Following is a list of school supplies you will need to bring with you on the first day of school. We look forward to seeing you!
- 3 Pocket folders (needs 2 bottom pockets on the inside)*
- Mechanical pencils 0.7mm (with plenty of refill lead)
- White art eraser
- Pencil sharpener (old-fashioned manual sharpener in which the shavings are enclosed, nothing fancy, no battery-powered please, for sharpening colored pencils)
- Scissors (Fiskar style, need to have some kind of point, no little kid scissors)
- 6 Glue sticks*
- Colored pencils (no markers please, crayons not needed)
- 8 Dry erase markers and eraser
- 1 LARGE boxes Kleenex (anti-viral)*
- Spill-proof water bottle
- Current picture of student
- Ear buds or headphones in travel soap container for easy storage
- 1 box of Plastic forks and spoons
- Ziploc brand bags 3rd grade (sandwich size) 4th grade (gallon size)
* These items are collected and then used throughout the year as needed.
Please label the remaining items with your child's name.