Welcome to 3rd and 4th Grade
2020 - 2021 Supplies List
Following is a list of school supplies you will need to bring with you on the first day of school. We look forward to seeing you!
- 3 - Pocket folders (needs 2 bottom pockets on the inside)*
- 2 - large Elmer’s Glue sticks
- 3 -LARGE boxes of Kleenex brand tissue* (anti-viral if available)
- 2 – large Clorox or Lysol disinfecting wipes*(please no substitute brands)
- Hand sanitizer for at your desk (fragrance free please)
- 3rd grade – box of 100 spoons *
- 4th grade – napkins*
- 4th grade – bring back your school Bible
- 5 - Mechanical pencils 0.7mm (with plenty of refill lead)
- Ear buds in travel soap container for easy storage or headphones
- White art eraser
- Pencil sharpener (old fashioned manual sharpener where the shavings are enclosed, nothing fancy, no battery powered please)
- Scissors (Fiskar style, need to have some kind of point, not little kid scissors)
- Colored pencils, (no markers please, crayons not needed)
- 10 Dry erase markers & 1 eraser
- Spill-proof water bottle
- Current picture of student
*These items are collected and then used throughout the year as needed.
Please label the remaining items with your child’s name.