Welcome to Kindergarten
2019 - 2020 Supplies List
Needed Shared Supplies
- 6 standard pencils
- 1 large pink eraser
- 1 box Crayola* Crayons, 8-pack
- 3 packs (3 or more) Elmer's* glue sticks
- 1 bottle of Elmer's* liquid glue, 4fl. Oz.
- 1 White binder with clear pocket on front, 1"
- 1 Crayola* fine tip classic color markers, 8-pack
- 1 Crayola* broad tip classic color markers, 8-pack
- 1 Crayola* classic color colored pencils, 8-pack
- 1 set of Crayola* water color paints
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer, 32 FL OZ
- 2 Boxes of tissues
- 2 packages Clorox/disinfectant Wipes
- 1 full change of uniform appropriate clothing in a large Ziploc bag labeled with child’s name. (Polo, pants, underwear, and socks)
- 1 leak-proof reusable water bottle (labeled with child’s name)
- 1 blanket, pillow, and stuffy for rest time. *Optional* (Please no toys)
Extra Shared Supplies – Not required I already have some
- My first chunky pencils Pencil
- Pencil sharpener and top eraser
- Pack of PLAYDOUGH brand dough any color
- 1 pack other Crayola* Markers (NOT the classic colors. For example; neon, bold, metallic, tropical, etc.)
*Please buy these specific brand name items. I have found that the other brands dry out or break much easier. Thank you.
If you have any questions please feel free to call, text, or email anytime!
Blessing, Mrs. Mapa